It is normal for your child to want to ingest bath bombs as they are colorful and attractive. And those with bath toys are even more appealing. When bath bombs are accidentally ingested in small quantities, children tend to experience mild symptoms which can be handled at home.
Some of these symptoms include vomiting and nausea. If this happens, you should rinse out your kid's mouth and give them water to drink. This is to clear out the throat and mouth. In the event of eye exposure, you should flush the eyes with room-temp water for about 15 minutes.
If your child ingests a significant amount of the product, seek medical care at a healthcare center and get more detailed information.
This is why you need to be fully attentive when bathing your kids with bath bombs. It will help you avoid minor accidents.